25 December 2012

Braclaycard Mercury Prize Blog   (typed in absurdly small font)
*
Antony Hegarty curated the Meltdown 2012 festival
" I want to create a kind of paradise. I want to walk through that forest and see and hear hardcore beauty and strength in art and music that makes sense to me. The weather is changing and everybody knows it. I want to participate; What is my relationship and responsibility to the world around me? Frontier expressions of emotion and beauty can be fantastic tools with which to enter that discussion."

the Guardian's Meltdown page with lineup
/Yoko Ono will curate in 2013

"I could almost be invincible in my vulnerability"

*
Mercury Prize Blog live performances


Francois and the Atlas Mountains 

so many other great musicians there.
Ben Howard. Django Django. .. ive only gotten this far....

/ eternal.mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment